OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR – SALES ASSISTANT
You will take a proactive role in exceeding our customer expectations in a retail environment. This is a role key to contributing towards Morgans’ ongoing commitment of providing a high quality service to our customers.
Previous experience within a builders merchant environment is not essential, however if you demonstrate organisational skills, sales ability and customer service skills, an opportunity exists at Morgans.
To succeed you will demonstrate not only excellent interpersonal skills but also the ability to utilise your IT skills to ensure the sales administration is completed effectively. This is a Full Time position including Saturdays.
If you would like to apply for this position please email your cv to: Martin email@example.com or in writing to Morgans Oswestry
FULL TIME POSITION: OFFICE CLERK
Role based in Oswestry and to include:
• Creation of products, purchase orders, kits & sales orders on EPOS system
• Receive and answer calls in a professional manner • Send and receive emails
• Greet clients in a professional manner • Data Entry • Sales
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office beneficial • Use of modern office equipment
• Part of Saturday morning rota • Salary negotiable based on experience
Email: Paul Rowney (Manager)